Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Andrew~ Senior


0909andrewsr123
Originally uploaded by ksphotomama
Just a sneak peek of Andrew's senior portrait session. I used to work with Andrew's mom at the YMCA when Andrew was like 10 years old. He's grown into such a great guy and I had a blast doing his photos.

The part of photography I love most is getting to share those moments with people that are such an important part of their lives. I bet almost everyone can remember who shot their Senior Portraits, or the photoshoot they had for their engagement or with their first baby. What an honor to be the one that someone chooses to capture those moments. And when I get to walk into a client's home or office and see the photos I took hanging on the wall- wow! How cool is that??

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love all your pictures. You are doing great so far with this! keep up the awesome work girl!

    I have an award for you on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete